AWS is seeking passionate, results-oriented leader to own software systems, products, and tools within segmentation and planning. We are looking for an individual that thrives by creating high-bar engineering cultures, and lead building software platforms and features that impact customers.
The ideal candidate is a strategic, demonstrated leader with superior software development abilities across a global product base. You should have excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills as well as an ability to deliver results. You are also a champion of engineering excellence: you raise the bar on architecture, predictable quality, maintainability, performance, security and all the other things that make great software great.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent)
• 10+ years of professional experience in Software Development
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent)
• Strong fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures
• Experience in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• A first-hand working knowledge of current web technologies
• Experience with cloud computing, mobile computing, and other emerging technologies
• Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, generate technical designs, and influence product strategy