Sr. Manager, Restricted Products
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and to grow in a safe environment for both our Customers and our associates. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, dynamic and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager to join the Restricted Products team based in our Seattle office, supporting the global Restricted Products Program which ensures the safety and compliance of the Amazon websites. The Restricted Products Program is our main program to enforce and design Amazon prohibited product policies and manage illegal and domestically regulated products.
The Senior Management position will manage the Restricted Products program managers and be responsible for program vision, expansion, and execution of goals and initiatives. The Sr. Manager is crucial to international RP Program expansion; aligning tech functionality among the core stakeholders; improving program processes; and program management of high risk regulatory initiatives.
Being able to manage a team, and build relationships with primary stakeholders to solve complex medium and large scale projects is a core requirement of a strong program manager.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in compliance or heavily regulated product industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage a program.
- Experience working with co-workers in multiple countries.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and describe complex technical processes and issues to non-technical colleagues.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to propose complex solutions/ explanations in writing.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to set goals and objectives for direct reports;
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
- Advanced at presenting to business leadership on escalations and complex issues.
- Comfortable learning web technologies and complex processes.
- Master's Degree in business, finance, engineering or similar graduate degree such as a law degree.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to solve problems and drive efficiencies using metrics and information.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top