Sr Manager, Program Management - FinTech Strategic Design
At Amazon, we are guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are looking for exceptional people to join Finance Technology's Strategic Design team.
Do you thrive in enterprise-wide initiatives that result in futuristic solutions? Have you delivered innovative technology solutions for Finance organizations? If yes, then the Senior Manager, Program Management role on the Strategic Design team is the one for you.
The Senior Manager, Program Management - Strategic Design will lead a team and envision ways of achieving our Finance community's analytical and reporting objectives that enable us to scale to a $1T company. This senior manager will lead a team of senior product managers who are also part program managers, part business process experts, part IT generalists in distributed technology ecosystems (especially with proprietary software). The leader can quickly understand a business's strategy and current pain points then succinctly get to the problem statement and move to a solution. Successful candidates will identify simple and scalable solutions for complex problems with Finance needs at the forefront, then work with diverse teams to deliver world-class finance technology solutions. These solutions will be those used collect, store, and report near real-time data.
The bottom line is that we need the Sr. Manager to be able to advance the level of sophistication and critical thought around the finance technologies that will be developed to support our growth to a $1 trillion dollar company.
- Fortune 50 enterprise-wide understanding of finance and business processes, systems and big data and demonstrated success in delivering innovative solutions for Finance organizations.
- +10 years of people leadership experience with proven track record of building high-performing teams where employees thrive and others want to join.
- +10 years of combined experience in product and program management, systems and solution design/analysis strategy, and other related roles.
- BS/BA degree in a business or technology related field
- Knowledge of business architecture processes and methods, including proficiency in business process modeling and redesign, and requirements creation.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Lead a team that creates artifacts (e.g., requirements, system flow diagrams) to bring people along with their ideas and drive solution alternatives discussions with cross-functional teams, including Finance and Technology leaders, that delivers results.
- Drive and facilitate the right discussions with senior leaders that identify business capabilities across disparate businesses in relation to current and future business objectives.
- Partner with business finance and technology teams to shape and translate prioritized business capabilities and recommended architecture vision across Finance Technology and, in some cases, multiple lines of business.
- Mentor team members on best practices in area of expertise. Grasp and communicate big-picture enterprise-wide issues to team.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top