At Amazon, we're working to create the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven leaders to help us build great customer experiences. We are looking for a dynamic, customer obsessed and innovative leader to join our Private Brands team. Our Private Brands offer customers outstanding quality, at great prices and we are looking for a Senior Manager to lead a team of product managers to deliver new experiences and systems that will help customers discover Private Brands products.
This role is responsible for Private Brands discovery experiences and technology to support scaling our business. This role is global in scope and will lead a team of product managers to define the long term customer experience and technology vision, forward looking product roadmap and execution on individual product feature launches. The right candidate has a track record of invention, building new experiences that delight customers, coupled with the ability to drive execution against the product roadmap. The ideal candidate will also have experience leading diverse multifunctional teams, enabling personal and career growth for individuals who work for them.
• BA/BS required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in product management and / Strategy
- Experience defining a product roadmap and leading programs that meet aggressive goals and deadlines
• Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence and engage senior executives
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
• Develop functional requirements to create new tools or refine processes/policies.
• Develop business cases with policy and/or implementation recommendations to handle new areas of opportunity, including scaling with software
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
• Ability to influence others
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated creativity and judgment to develop solutions
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• Detail oriented
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.