Sr Manager, Product Marketing
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Devices - the team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Kindle e-reader, Fire tablet, and Fire TV - is seeking a highly motivated, result driven and team-oriented leader to head the Online Experience team for one of our product families. We operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazon, empowered to explore new ideas, channels and tools, setting the stage for how we'll do business tomorrow.
The manager in this role will lead a team to market new product launches, drive customer engagement, grow traffic across channels and optimize existing marketing channels for sales campaigns. They will work to identify opportunities to automate in order to scale the marketing support and to free-up time for high judgment, high value-added activities. The manager will work across teams to invent, test and roll-out new features touching multiple parts of the online experience including the Amazon.com home page, e-mail, and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable thinking strategically, generating innovative ideas for growth, as well as ensuring tactical level details are executed. They will have deep experience in consumer product marketing and merchandising, demonstrated ability to drive website optimization and conversion in both mobile and online channels. The ideal candidate will embody and inspire a positive, high-energy, results-oriented culture in her/his team. They will know how to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment. They will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions and to influence a broad set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The position is based in Seattle, covering the North America region.
• 7-10 years of experience working in marketing, including launching strategic products or services.
• Experience using data to test hypotheses and measure success.
• Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics effectively to support recommendations.
• Ability to generalize learnings and share across distributed organization.
• Experience managing teams and influencing stakeholders
• High attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated success in creating and launching innovative and user-friendly products, customer-facing features and traffic drivers
• SQL proficiency
• MBA preferred
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top