Sr. Manager - Product Manager Technical, AWS Systems Manager
- Coos Bay, OR
AWS Systems Manager is the operations hub for AWS. The service has seen exponential growth since its inception in 2016. We continue to innovate in areas such as intelligent operations, secure remote access, disconnected and edge management, and automation. The service is now widely adopted by customers who want us to deliver on more innovation.
We are looking for a Product Management leader who will manage a team of Product Managers. This role is critical to grow the product to the next level.
In this role, you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap that adds great value to our customers. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the team, and you will develop and maintain product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional. You will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring products to the market and develop and grow business opportunity for AWS.
An ideal candidate is one who has passion to deliver innovative products to customers and build a high-performance team. The candidate should be hands-on and lead by example.
• 10+ years product management and/or business leadership experience in a technology company
• Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
• MBA or Master's degree in a technical field
• Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers
• Experience driving and working on machine learning software
• Experience delivering Enterprise products and services in a high growth environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top