Sr. Manager, Product Management - Technical - AWS Marketplace
- Seattle, WA
AWS Marketplace is changing the way AWS customers discover, deploy, and pay for software. Any AWS customer can easily find software on the AWS Marketplace website, deploy it immediately, and be metered for usage that appears directly on their AWS bill. Buyers can quickly buy the software they need and sellers have access to millions of customers of AWS.
The AWS Marketplace team is looking for an experience manager to lead a team of product managers across buyer experiences, including search, browse, and evaluation. This role is critical for our ongoing business growth.
Our goal is to make AWS Marketplace the easiest place for our buyers and sellers to transact. Your decisions will impact the way that our buyers search for products, evaluate their options, and buy their preferred solution. You will lead a team spanning our website and console experiences, as well as the component services to power these experiences.
On this team, you will own the definition, execution, and delivery of the systems we use to set the price and measure the consumption in our systems. Your responsibilities will include engaging with existing sellers and new internal AWS service teams. You will have to identify requirements, defining product features, and working closely with development teams to get those features in the hands of our customers. Successful applicants will have experience defining products, leading cross-functional teams, and communicating to a large number of stakeholders. You will also need to learn about capabilities from internal teams and be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the company, both in writing and in meetings.
On this team, you'll get to wear many hats, work fast and smart, and iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is ready to take ownership of a growing business opportunity and join a tightly-knit team tackling a very interesting and challenging opportunity.
• BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics
• Proficient with web services, online technologies, and user interface design
• 8+ years of product management, program management, and/or finance experience in a technology focused business
• 5+ years of experience managing technology focused teams
• Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
• History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Completion of a full product lifecycle
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top