Sr Manager Product Management, Global Mile
- Seattle, WA
Are you looking for a leadership role to build global customer facing products at an Amazon scale? Join Global Mile in eliminating borders for buyers and sellers to drive Amazon's expansion into a rapidly growing list of countries, creating new logistics benchmarks and "firsts" through disruptive innovation. We are a multicultural, multilingual team working with sellers, shippers, and logistics providers to fulfill our mission: "Every seller. Every location. Every customer on Earth."
We are looking for a passionate, analytical individual to lead Global Mile Product Development. You have a track record of exceptional performance, and love working in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced environment. This is a high-profile position that works with teams across the globe. In this role, you will define the vision for how we architect, invent, and deliver supply chain and seller product offerings that can set Global Mile products apart. You will own developing & executing a multi-year roadmap, identifying insights from our Sellers, and building a new technology platform with a technology, data science, and analytics teams.
• Define, drive and deliver on a multi year roadmap strategy around supply chain and financial automation systems.
• Exhibits long term product thinking, applies continuous prioritization frameworks operating at multi org level initiatives.
• Partnering with key stakeholders to define a vision and translates it to a concrete roadmap to grow products and scale globally
• Lead investment, prioritization and trade off discussions
• Working with cross-functional teams, including technical teams, to develop detailed product, business and UI requirements for large-scale and complex product launches
• Managing project milestones from design to launch, proactively identifying and resolve strategic and tactical issues, providing cross-functional leadership to deliver to the program.
• Identify and measure product and business metrics to drive improvements and better understand our Customer's and Seller's needs
• Accountable for overall product experience and financial performance of the product area
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, marketing or related field is required
• Professional experience in product management or program management with ~10+ years' experience
• Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
• MBA or Masters degree
• International business experience
• Experience in product strategy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
• Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, data-driven, and entrepreneurial environment
• Proven organizational and project management skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to analyze data and develop metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Marketplace or Supply Chain experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top