ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Sr. Manager, Product Management you will lead a team of product managers and use a combination of outstanding thought leadership, business judgment, and strategic thinking to deliver innovative product experiences for customers in the training and quality space. You will thrive working with technical and non-technical teams and be able to build an understanding of the Training & Quality domain and customer needs to evangelize and deliver scalable technology products. You will have the opportunity to leverage technology and use product as force multiplier to redefine how training is delivered and quality is measured across both training and associate performance. You should be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and driving initiatives on your own to set the standards for product execution in the team. This is a high judgement role requiring a leader who is not afraid to think big, challenge accepted practices, and can influence across stakeholder groups. The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Be an experienced people manager capable of leading product and program managers with different experience levels.
• Be an experienced product leader that is not afraid to challenge existing norms and innovate.
• Be comfortable making high-judgement decisions in an ambiguous environment.
• Work closely with software engineering, design, and business stakeholders to drive feature delivery
• Work closely with cross-functional project teams consisting of Tech, Ops, Business to deliver exciting products.
• Develop the long-term strategy and vision for the product portfolio, while aligning them with organization goals.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with owing product strategy and end to end product delivery
• Experience defining and executing against requirements and making product trade-offs
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience managing cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines and proven ability to manage multiple, priorities simultaneously
• Experience leading a team product managers
• MBA or Advanced degree in relevant field
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems
• High attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross-functional teams across geographies and business units
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .