Sr. Manager - Product Management
- Frankfurt, Germany
We're looking for an experienced product management leader and visionary, passionate about innovating on behalf of Sellers, to drive a new strategic initiative to accelerate the growth of established Sellers. As a team, we view our ability to obsess over the needs of Sellers as key to our success, and are looking for PMs that are excited about making a meaningful impact on the thousands of small and medium sized businesses that rely on Amazon to sell their products to customers. This is a great opportunity to play a key role on a fast-moving team with significant impact on the multi-billion dollar Seller business.
Who we are
We're a new and growing business-tech team, focused on accelerating the growth of Sellers. These Sellers are small to medium sized businesses, who rely on success in the Amazon marketplace for their livelihood, and who we treat as our Customers. We build software solutions with established Sellers in mind, and make these solutions available to all Sellers. We also make all of our solutions available WW, so that our Sellers in India, the UK, EU, CA, MX, etc., all have access to the best tools to accelerate their growth.
Who you are
You have experience launching software for thousands of end-users, are data driven in your approach, and are tenacious in your ability to work through obstacles and deliver solutions for your customers. You're curious about how Sellers operate, and about how you can best help them meet their needs.
In this role, you'll own:
• Product vision and roadmap for addressing Seller growth pain points, and developing tools to accelerate growth
• End-to-end delivery of our recommendation delivery system, portal and ML based recommendations, available to millions of Sellers worldwide.
• Authoring business requirements, and working with UX design and engineers to translate your requirements into a great experience for Sellers
• Manage a team of 2-3 product/program managers
• Creating financial models to forecast the impact of your products
• Making high level design and implementation decisions in partnership with the software development team
• Business development of partnerships with other Amazon teams, to identify opportunities to accelerate growth
• Defining and tracking success metrics, for business impact, adoption, and seller engagement
• Defining and executing project plans, securing resources, and developing processes associated with product launch
• Business reviews with leadership to share updates, vision, and communicate product features and progress
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• +2 years of experience as a manager of a small team
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with machine-learning
• MBA or Masters in a technology discipline
• Experience in commerce
• Experience building recommendation systems
Back to top