Sr. Manager, Diversity and Inclusion - Global Talent Management
- Seattle, WA
The Global Talent Management (GTM) team is reinventing how we attract, grow, and retain diverse talent at Amazon.
The GTM Talent Movement, Growth, and Development (TMGD) team is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive Sr. Manager to lead a company-wide diversity and inclusion program to establish and implement new talent processes, products, and features, while helping to define the future of talent management across Amazon. The TMGD Program Management leader will lead a small team, influence product strategy, define organizational business requirements, build long-term vision, collaborate closely with technology teams and business leaders to define and influence the technology road map. This role is responsible for driving progress and go-forward strategies at VP and SVP-levels.
If you enjoy Thinking Big, Inventing, Influencing and Delivering, and you are looking for a transformative role change, please get in touch today.
Key responsibilities include:
• Driving long-term strategy in close collaboration with central and line teams, recruiting teams, and business leaders to support the D&I needs of our talent management processes and products. This involves helping to define the talent technology road-map and designing industry-transforming solutions that align to enhancing existing processes and practice.
• Reviewing metrics/data analysis, risks mitigation, and strong program management
• Identifying and directing cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholder groups to plan and scope out process and technology needs, manage change and track operational performance.
• Executing large-scale implementations, aligning project resources effectively and directing all stages of project and change management
• Owning ongoing operational support of implemented technologies including feedback collection, communicating system paper-cut enhancements and monitoring effectiveness of business as usual systems
• Communicating effectively to large, cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to drive adoption and feedback collection around new product launches and existing system tools
• Responding to an agile and constantly evolving global environment
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 7+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 7+ years of experience in program or project management
• 7+ years of experience managing teams
• 7+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• 10 + years of Product and or Program Management, specifically with change management methodologies and tools
• Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma or other Operational Excellence tools
• 4-year BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
• Proven ability to influence without authority. Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product road map and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
• Demonstrated ability to measure the impact of change, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Demonstrated skills in reviewing and working with product road maps & functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Experience working directly and cross functionally with Engineers and UX designers in an Agile development environment.
• Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• A track record of effectively owning process creating, management and improvements.
Back to top