Sr Manager, Automotive Discovery
- Concord, NC
* Candidate can be based out of New York or Seattle.
We're on a journey to build something new! Come join our team and build new discovery and shopping products that connect customers with their new vehicle of choice. In this role, you'll be responsible for the overall business strategy, product vision, and customer offering for vehicle discovery on Amazon.
We're looking for a leader who:
• Can think big, concept and deliver new products of proven customer value
• Can navigate a complex landscape of external partners and internal stakeholders
• Can design and deliver experiments that evolve into new learnings
• Can develop mechanisms that programmatically identify, target and deliver recommendations to customers via a variety of channels.
• Can think and act global
In addition to strong general management skills, the successful candidate must be able to manage internal stakeholders and align roadmaps with Amazon's strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Ability to develop lovable products from ambiguous visions to create new market opportunities
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve challenging problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
• Experience managing engineers and UX designers to solve customer needs and address pain points.
• Demonstrated success translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions
• 8+ years of product management experience with completion of full product lifecycle (concept through GTM)
• Strong finance related skills relating to P&L management and pricing
• Understanding of the US Automotive marketing and sales industry
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• MBA or equivalent master's degree
• Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
• Experience with agile software development methodologies
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
Back to top