Sr Manager ACES
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
K-Flex Operations in the Device Global Planning (DGL) group is looking for an individual who wants to work on a business that is growing at a rapid pace. We ensure successful fulfillment for digital devices products, grow the capabilities of our current systems to meet our needs, and drive continuous improvement for the company.
The role requires project management skills and the ability to own and lead a team of ACES operations managers to execute strategic, cross-functional plans in support of the global K-Flex team. The candidate will communicate with senior leadership on status, risks, and process changes. Project management, presentation skills, and a proven track record of delivering results are essential.
• Managing cross-functional initiatives, organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations (Transportation, BI, Operations, Finance, etc) and stakeholders.
• Partnering with key supply chain experts across DGL to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives to help K-Flex scale globally.
• Building strong partnerships with 3PL operation field leaders to identify opportunities to innovate new technology and scale productively with new initiatives.
• Analyzing and solving operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes and financial drivers.
• Driving consistency in operations with network process standardization
• Traveling as required
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a supply chain/operations discipline
• 10+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or warehousing
• 10+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines
• Experience using Excel to conduct statistical analysis of data sets
• Proven ability to influence others, facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, building relationships
• Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex systems
• Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
• Data mining and statistical analysis skills with experience with creating and using data repositories to create a clear picture of in-stock position
• Excellent business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
• Strong data extraction, analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work with large, complex data sets and familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques; Excellent Excel skills
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top