Sr Manager, 4STAR
- Seattle, WA
Do you want to empower Selling Partners with customer feedback driven insights to improve product star ratings above the 4 star bar? Are you ready to take on the challenge of globally scaling this closed loop solution across Earth's most customer-centric company? Do you want to drive growth in high quality products and that delight our Customers? If so, this is the right leadership role for you.
Amazon has reinvented how hundreds of millions of people shop online. Our vision is to provide timely, actionable insights into product defects that empower over millions of Amazon Sellers and vendors in 15 countries to sell high quality products that meet or exceed the 4 star product rating. To succeed with this vision, we are developing the 4Star ASIN Service with features to identify, visualize trends, escalate, and measure fix impact of product defects to drive improvement in star rating. The Amazon RBS team is seeking a Senior Leader with proven experience in managing and leading large scale product implementations. You will be responsible for managing the 4Star ASIN Service development and global expansion, including: (1) topline (WW metrics and financial impact) and bottom line (resource investment) planning; (2) define 3YP of pilots, feature launches, and global expansion; (3) goals definitions and execution plan to achieve; (4) Set up quality inspection mechanisms and hold the bar for timely and quality delivery; (5) Manage communications across multiple global stakeholders and senior leaders; (6) own and drive the desired CX with surveys, roadshows, and workshops to measure it; (7) make trade-offs to invest vs. returns; (8) hire and develop the team and growth plans.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Identify business process improvement opportunities and drive the process improvements across multiple retail teams globally. Help to drive the standardization of business process across multiple product lines working closely with business, operations and technical teams.
• Identify areas of automation and write the business and functional requirements and then program manage the automation programs interacting with business, operations and technical teams.
• Define, measure and present metrics / reports to Senior Level Management.
• Effectively engage with customers to manage and resolve issues.
• Troubleshoot and drive resolutions with tools team to ensure reliable and operationally effective flow of process, improve processes and increase productivity.
Key Performance Areas:
• Project/Program Management
• Automation initiative conceptualization and implementation
• Process Improvement
• Productivity Improvements
• Metrics Management
• Team Management
Qualification & Experience:
• Fulltime MBA, with over 10 + years of experience of which a minimum 4 + years in managing projects that require interacting with customers/stakeholders
• Technical Background preferred (B.Tech/B.E. with software development and design experience)
• To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Back to top