Sr. Machine Learning Scientist, Tracking - Amazon Scout
- Hyderabad, India
As a Sr. Applied Scientist specializing in tracking, you will have an opportunity to develop cutting edge approaches that will help us deliver to customers.
In this job you will:
• Collaborate closely with Robotics scientists and Hardware teams to develop perception systems for devices
• Take responsibility for technical problem solving, including creatively meeting product objectives and developing best practices
• Interact with teammates in variety of roles to accomplish your goals
• Identify and initiate investigations of new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features, and design and validate designs that deliver an exceptional user experience
• Recruit, hire and develop other Applied Scientists
You are a person with a commitment to team work, who enjoys working on complex systems, is customer centric, and thrives on the challenge of prototyping new systems that will eventually operate at world-wide scale.
• Ph.D in CS Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Statistics, or in a highly quantitative field
• A thorough understanding of both best practices for practical systems and the state-of-the-art in academic research
• Experience developing software in C++ or Python
• 7+ years of industry experience in robotics
• 7+ years of relevant research experience in computer vision and machine learning
• 7+ years of experience with object tracking and future state prediction
• 7+ years of experience with processing and using radar data
• Experience as a technical lead on a small team
• Experience with production computer vision and machine learning systems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top