Sr Learning Program Manager / Designer - Amazon Advertising
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Advertising's Training and Knowledge Management Program develops learning programs aimed at 1) accelerating effective ramp into role, 2) improving capabilities specific to future organizational growth and success, and 3) delivering knowledge and insights to advertisers through educational offerings. This role will require you to balance time between learning design and program management in support of our global designers.
The ideal candidate is an independent and curious self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage learning programs for large operations teams from the ground up, collaborate with partner teams and subject matter experts globally, and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and a bias toward action. Learning design will cover a breadth of areas including functional ramp, cross-training, to continuous development.
• Own full cycle assessment, learning design, train the trainer or facilitation, and continuous improvement and maintenance of specific learning programs.
• Create mechanisms to ensure learners have completed the necessary training and have demonstrated competency.
• Develop broader team capabilities to create and deliver training virtually by creating and implementing scalable frameworks.
• Effectively identify gaps in training and prioritize development of training materials.
• Design and implement content development strategies that optimize for translation/localization.
• Ensure SMEs are able to deliver instructional content exceptionally well.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• 5+ years of instructional design and program mgmt experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
• Analytical thinking shown through gap analysis and connected outcomes, driving metrics to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
• Ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes and priorities
• Experience as a designer or working with visual/UX/Interaction design
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in learning design and development
• Experience creating high-level learning strategies and content for organizations across multiple instructional design and training resources.
• Experience designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training.
• Demonstrated experience developing curriculum that is in line with current industry and adult learning standards.
• Demonstrated experience developing training collateral, eLearning and self-directed learning modules, performance support aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials.
• Experience collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
• Experience facilitating adult learning courses.
• Demonstrated use of multiple learning methods and linking appropriate methods with learners and outcomes.
• Demonstrated ability to assess training effectiveness and ROI to stakeholders and leaders.
Back to top