Sr. Leader, Solutions Architecture - Global Verticals and Strategic Accounts
- Lubbock, TX
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced and motivated technical leader focusing on our Global Systems Integrators and Consulting partners. Working in collaboration with the sales and business development colleagues, you will drive growth across a broad set of customers and partners in this vertical.
As the right candidate, you are a leader who draws upon your experience with developing partners, joint technical business planning, identification, oversight and development of new lines of business, practices and APN Competencies, go-to-market solution development, relationship building, and working in both a direct and matrix operating structure.
You will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, partner development managers, partner core team leaders, be results driven, and have proven experience in developing a network of partners with deep capabilities and high-delivery quality. This role is partner facing, which includes interacting with consulting partners' senior stakeholders, consultants and occasionally AWS customers. You will be responsible for earning the trust of the partner's technical leaders, guiding the partner's growth, transformation of their technology practices on the AWS Platform, and the creation of packaged offerings along with partner resources. You should be comfortable in managing a broad portfolio of partners from early stage cloud native, traditional large system integrators, value added resellers, and specialist providers.
• Build strong executive relationships with AWS's most trusted partners from C level executives through to technical leaders and influencers.
• In partnership with the sales and business development teams, formulate and execute a strategy to drive successful customer outcomes.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS Solutions Architect community.
• Create and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
• Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
50% domestic and international travel is required.
Candidates for this role must reside near an Amazon office location.
• Technical degree required or equivalent experience required.
• 10+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications.
• 7+ years of experience leading customer facing teams
• 3+ years of experience leading other leaders
• 3+ years of experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
• Master's degree preferred.
• Experience presenting to executives, IT Management, and developers.
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results.
• Experience with technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises.
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
• Experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments.
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS.
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems, and networking connectivity.
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks.
• Experience with large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top