Sr. L&D Specialist
- Austin, TX
*This position can be based in Seattle or any USA Amazon Corporate Office. We can potentially consider remote work.
Come build scalable learning experiences that drive the global development of leadership talent across the WW Consumer organization! The Consumer Leadership Development Team is looking for an innovative Leadership Development Professional to join our team. The successful candidate will own learning solutions from end-to-end and will have a hands-on role building and deploying virtual, live, ILT, and leader-led learning solutions to scale learning across WW Consumer. This position requires full ownership of the design, deployment, support, and measurement of impact of learning solutions.
This role will involve developing new solutions and supporting the deployment of existing solutions. You will be responsible for developing new learning content to engage senior audiences including simulation and Amazon scenario based learning, expert panels, and peer-to-peer learning circles with corresponding learning materials and prepping senior leaders to support the delivery of these live virtual learning solutions. Successful candidates will have experience in rolling out learning initiatives, tracking progress, and creating and managing mechanisms for adoption.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy, global environment with a high degree of ambiguity. They will have experience working with senior level SME's across multiple disciplines and using data to advance ideas and influence others. They will have a track record of project management in the area of learning and development, from conception and design through to implementation, delivery, measurement and continuous improvement. They will be an adult learning professional who is innovative, analytical, and customer-obsessed. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
This role is located virtually.
• Working as a key member of the global Consumer Leadership Development Team to build, deploy, and measure the impact of scalable learning solutions;
• End-to-end ownership of both planning and execution responsibilities for assigned project/s;
• Support for deployment of learning solutions in a global environment
• Creation and execution of closed-loop feedback mechanisms to determine the efficiency and impact of the project (e.g., surveys, small focus groups, etc.);
• Working with diverse stakeholders to pilot and launch the project;
• Writing white papers on project results including recommendations for future iterations or expansion.
• 8+ years of relevant experience building innovative learning solutions (including ILT) for all levels of leadership
• Proven ability to work with SMEs to develop learning content, especially live learning sessions
• Established track record of planning and executing large scale, cross-functional initiatives
• Attention to detail and strategic/big picture thinking
• Bias for action and willingness to jump in and learn as you go in an ambiguous environment;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Uses data to advance ideas and influence others
• Ability to work independently, take on large amounts of responsibility and condense a variety of strong opinions in a dynamic environment
• Strong organizational skills to keep projects focused and on task
• Experience working with LMS and program management
• Proven ability to measure the impact of learning initiatives and use data and metrics to make recommendations; proficient in Excel.
• Experience in micro-learning and blended modalities with proven impact
• Experience with developing content for virtual or self-paced learning solutions, virtual communities, performance support tools, self-assessments, videos, and curated micro-learning
• Technical experience/background a big plus
Back to top