Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
The AWS Partner Success Organization is the Americas partner engagement team for technology businesses (ISVs) who leverage Amazon Web Services to build solutions and services for customers. The Partner Success Organization helps companies market and sell their AWS offerings by providing valuable business, technical, and marketing support. More than 90% of Fortune 100 companies and the majority of Fortune 500 companies utilize AWS technology partner solutions and services.
Would you like to join a team that is redefining the IT industry? Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class ISV Success Managers (ISMs) to lead our sell-with partnerships with Independent Software Vendor (ISVs) partners in North America.
The ISM owns the ISV partner go-to-market and sell-with responsibilities for a given geography and ensures that: 1) customers and AWS and ISV sales teams understand the value of ISV partners and how to engage; 2) a strategic plan is created for each geography; 3) ISV partners have brand awareness and drive new customer demand; 4) qualified ISV partners are recommended for opportunities and deliver quality results; and 5) partners know what is required for success in the district (ISM provides coaching locally).
You will leverage technology partners to drive AWS adoption and exceptional customer outcomes in the territory based on the partner expertise. Ultimately you will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption within an assigned district or segment. You will possess industry knowledge, direct sales and ISV partner sales experience, and demonstrated proficiency scaling a business through a partner ecosystem. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 7+ years of technology-related sales experience working with enterprise customer accounts and partners.
• Prior experience working with or for ISVs to drive sales.
• Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
• Presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
• Verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Direct sales experience.
• Experience working within the enterprise software development industry and matrixed environments.
• Deep experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities.
• Experience in Partner Sales or overlay sales roles -- building bridges and collaborating between partner and company field sales organizations to build mutual trust, sales enablement and joint sales motions.
• Experience developing and promoting technology partner value propositions to direct sales organizations.
• Experience in enterprise software and familiarity with cloud computing platforms and services.
• Experience implementing effective joint GTM programs for ISV technology partners including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration and joint sales reporting.
• Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills, as well as a profound willingness to collaborate with multi-locational, cross-functional teams internally and externally.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• Location: Open to Seattle as well
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.