Sr. Instock Manager, Amazon Fashion Canada
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is looking for a smart, motivated, driven Senior Instock Manager for Canada's fast-growing Softlines business unit. The Instock Manager will be responsible for developing and executing best practices in managing inventory, supply chain, and operations to maximize customer experience, sales, margin, instock rates and inventory turns. This individual will have responsibility for ensuring all inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of the business and implementing controls around these processes. The instock manager will also play a leadership role in driving innovation - both with supplier partners adapting to an e-commerce supply chain and internally, with systems adapting to a highly seasonal, long-tail, high assortment turnover catalog.
We are looking for a smart, analytical, and innovative team member who can help solve these problems in a scalable way that will support rapid growth as well as our long-term business strategy. A successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, instock, supply chain, or operations management experience, strong skills in working collaboratively and cross functionally, and a track record of delivering results. This person will have strong analytical capabilities, including experience handling large and complex data sets as well as understanding inputs into system driven demand forecasts. The position requires an individual who can work both autonomously and collaboratively in a demanding and often ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in inventory planning, operations, retail, consulting and/or finance, with a history of owning/driving results
• Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights
• Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth category environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Operations Management, or Engineering
• Strong proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel and SQL
• Experience with improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, or Six Sigma
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and manage multiple complex projects with various technical, engineering and other cross-functional teams
Back to top