- New York, NY
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner
Amazon is looking for a seasoned and talented Sr.HRBP, supporting our teams located in Manila. As an Sr.HRBP, you will partner with your business leaders to establish and implement HR strategies that foster the organization and people development for these teams. The Sr. HR Business Partner serves as a liaison between the business line and HR to assess human resources needs in areas such as employment, performance management, compensation, career development and management development, and competency development. To be successful, you must understand the business units you are supporting. The role will require the ability to establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change. You'll need excellent communication skills, planning ability and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
• Work with leaders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
• Partner with leaders on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
• Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
• Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
• Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
• Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
• Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
• Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
• Provide compensation support including salary planning, salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
• Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
• Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
• Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
• Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
• Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
Education and/or Experience:
Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred. Candidate should have at least 8 years of industry experience with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management. Should have partnered with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting .
Back to top