Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring's smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone while working hard to bring communities together. Acquired by Amazon in 2018, Ring continues to be a dynamic, stand-alone business with a growing presence throughout the US, EMEA, Taiwan, and Argentina.
Ring's HR team is looking for a talented and strategic thinking Senior HR Program Manager who can lead key goals and initiatives for our non-exempt organizations like Ring Customer Service and Key. Ring Customer Service is part of Ring's Operations organization and is the heart of Ring's business with a focus in assisting our neighbors with troubleshooting solutions. Key organization is focused on developing alternative delivery solutions for our customers (i.e., in-home/garage deliveries, obtaining access control to deliver to multi-home buildings & apartment complexes, etc.).
To be successful, the candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment to deliver against an ambitious roadmap by developing and managing various projects and programs, identifying and driving process improvement projects, and driving integration initiatives for our non-exempt organizations. You will collaborate with Ring HR teams, Talent Acquisition, and key business stakeholders to define, design, and drive the project vision and roadmap.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Project management: Lead projects; define project plans; manage stakeholders, scope, schedules and expectations. Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders on commitments timelines and deliverables. Effectively prioritize competing projects for the team; understand when to escalate.
• Process improvements: Identify, design, and execute on ideas to scale and improve the support the team provides to internal stakeholders; successfully manage all aspects of program implementation working in partnership with Ring HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HR central teams, and other cross-functional teams.
• Reporting and measurement: Design and develop solutions to measure progress and success; communicate with internal stakeholders; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning purposes.
• Business analytics: Work closely with peers and internal stakeholders to access, pull, and analyze data from a variety of HR data sources. Own and drive analyses of data to identify relationships, trends, and potential business impact; interpret data and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
• Solution validation: Work across a diverse set of stakeholders to validate components of recommended solutions to business problems; confirm and, where applicable, create various metrics to promote data governance and to improve overall insight.
This position can be based in Amazon/Ring's corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA, Mesa/Glendale, AZ, Boston, MA, Malvern, PA or Seattle, WA.
• Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in the areas of HR or Recruiting
• 5+ years of project or program management experience.
• 2+ years of supporting or managing non-exempt population
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• Experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data extraction, etc.)
• Experience working in Global team environment with multiple time zones
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High quality document preparation and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
• Ability to create reports and analyze people metrics
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.