Sr. HR Manager **National Opportunities - Relocation Assistance Provided**
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for dynamic, organized self-starters to join our Human Resources department as a Senior Human Resources Manager to be based in one of our North America Fulfillment Centers. Opportunities are available nationwide and Amazon will provide relocation assistance.
The Senior HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our fulfillment center. This onsite role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- The ability to create a vision and goals for an HR team, inspire, and motivate the team to achieve excellence in terms of customer support and core HR processes
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; demonstrated experience driving process improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
- Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- 7+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups with employee populations of 2,000+
- Experience in distribution center, warehousing, manufacturing, call center environments, or in the logistics or transportation industries
- Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred) Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 7 – 10+ years Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
- 5+ years experience in Fortune 500 companies that adhere to a high hiring standard that equals Amazon and mentors their brightest employees to accept greater challenges.
Amazon offers relocation assistance and competitive compensation packages including, comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top