Sr. HR Manager Join Amazon's HR organization where "We build a workplace for Amazonians to invent on behalf of the customer."
Amazon's Devices and Services organization is seeking an Senior HR Manager for the Supply Chain & Operations organization to provide strategic and hands-on organizational support to organization. We are seeking an experienced HR leader who will demonstrate business acumen and innovative thinking about scaling for high growth. The Devices and Services HR organization consists of HR professionals that drive HR activities across all operations and also includes high growth and emerging businesses across the globe.
To be successful in this role, you will help senior HR leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations for innovative programs as well as iterate on current programs to improve performance, retention and the employee experience. You must have the ability to see patterns, diagnose issues, and recommend and develop both immediate and long-term solutions and mechanisms. This includes partnering with business leaders to shape the talent, workforce, and total rewards strategies as well as operational processes and systems needed to support unique business models and build an environment where employees can develop, contribute and thrive. This role will require you to roll up your sleeves and engage on a hands-on basis. High business acumen, manager coaching and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Bachelors Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field.
• Ten plus years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
• Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
• Experience influencing leaders in a highly matrixed organization
• Experience managing projects
• Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication to prepare high quality documents to influence strategy
• Experience assessing management and executive talent.
• Implemented data-based systematic improvements in how HR delivers the HR agenda
• Experience in assessing, creating and implementing innovative solutions to increase engagement, retention and development of HR teams