Sr HR Business Partner
- Seattle, WA
The Alexa HR team is looking for a Sr. HRBP who loves working on challenging problems, coaching leaders and working with a fun and amazing business!
This role will support our Alexa- AI Natural Understanding organization. Alexa-AI Natural Understanding's mission is to invent and advance self-serve, personalizable, and natural language in all locales. We are enabling world-class AI-driven experiences today and inventing the future of conversational AI. You'll partner with the leadership team to develop and execute HR strategies that are focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You'll help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and the employee experience.
In addition, this role will be accountable for driving key initiatives and projects in areas such as such as onboarding, employee relations, culture, diversity, and management capability / leadership development, as well as facilitating annual talent management processes. This is a great opportunity to be a true owner in an fast-paced, growing, environment, helping people to successfully join and then thrive in our unique customer-centric culture. This role can be located in our Seattle, WA location or Cambridge, MA location.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role, preferably in a high tech environment
• Experience working with fast growing, large, global teams
• Knowledge of employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment
• Able to travel domestically and internationally, as appropriate
• Global HR experience.
• Organizational design and change management experience.
• Strong project management experience.
• Proven ability to diagnose issues and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
• Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
• Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
• Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
• Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
• Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top