Sr HR Business Partner
The Amazon Alexa & Appstore team is looking for an experienced HR professional to join this fast paced, growing team.
You'll partner with managers and business leaders to execute appropriate HR solutions, processes, and programs focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You'll help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and the employee experience.
Working closely with specialist HR teams, as well as matrixed site and international HR colleagues, you'll also keep the right focus on organizational effectiveness, career development and rewards. In addition, this role will be accountable for driving key initiatives and projects in areas such as such as global organization design, diversity, leadership development, and leading annual talent management processes. This is a great opportunity to be a true owner in Amazon Devices' entrepreneurial environment, helping people to successfully join and then thrive in our unique customer-centric culture.
- 7+ years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to deliver effective HR solutions and manage HR processes.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Experience working with fast growing, large, global teams
- Global HR experience.
- Organizational design and change management experience.
- Strong project management experience.
- Proven ability to diagnose issues and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top