Sr. Hardware Systems Engineer
- Seattle, WA
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We're looking for an outstanding Sr. Systems Engineer who combines superb technical and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our engineering teams. We're looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
• 5+ years experience in systems engineering
• Experience in design and analysis of safety critical systems
• Proficient in configuration management and control
• Experience in communicating with technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
• Experience in DO-160, DO-254 or ISO26262 certification processes
• Technical writing of design requirements
• Experience in: Vehicle Design, Electrical Design, Computer Architecture, Sensor Management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top