Sr. Fullcycle Recruiter
The Kindle Content team is seeking a talented Full Life-cycle Sr. Technical Recruiter to support Sr. Engineering hiring. This is a great opportunity to join a growing recruiting organization in an entrepreneurial environment that has the support and resources that a large company provides, all while working with a collaborative business that is passionate about the talent acquisition process.
This role requires hands-on partnership with the business to lead effective candidate sourcing of Sr. Engineers, assessment, closing approaches and will partner closely with both the Business and other HR and recruiting leaders to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and Sr. Engineering hiring metrics for all of Kindle Content.
This person will act as a critical partner to the business will be at the helm executing on recruiting strategies and will continuously earn trust with leaders at all levels, and partner effectively cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance Partners, Compensation, and other business partners. This person will be the go to person to partner on guidance on all things related to Sr. Engineering candidate generation, engagement assessment and closing. The ideal candidate will have experience working with active, passive technical market and enjoy building a strong relationship with candidates and Sr. Stake holders involved in hiring for this talent
The person in this role will:
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate Sr. Engineering/ SDE III talent pipe; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Lead the briefing meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches.
- Provide strategic guidance and become an advisor to Kindle Content leaders in matters related to Sr.SDE hiring by delivering results.
- Own the offer and onboarding process and proactively closes candidate's basis candidate choice with utmost steward ship towards Amazon alongside providing best candidate experience
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Will be a top technical recruiter. Whether your background is corporate/in house or search firm you will be genuinely interested in and the go-to person for technical industry searches, specifically in core technical recruiting role.
- Will have clear written and verbal communication. Experience in advising and influencing Sr. leadership with narrative documents and reports.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure. Polite pushback when required. Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team. Confident when working autonomously.
- Exceptional consulting, technical acumen, and assessing skills.
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner
- Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on their feet
- Inquisitive; with a strong desire to learn.
- 7+ years of experience in a recruiting field, ideally with specific experience in hiring Sr. Engineering talent
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; Passion and acumen for client's business
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Strong experience in drafting competitive offers and closing candidates effectively.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top