Sr. Full Lifecycle Recruiter
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products.
Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Amazon Lab126 is seeking a talented, results-oriented Senior Full Lifecycle Recruiter with a passion for delighting clients and candidates, to join our Operations Supply Chain recruiting organization.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
The candidate will demonstrate talent acquisition knowledge and functional business areas for professional experienced recruitment and have an exceptional reputation for candidate generation, candidate experience and assessment.
The candidate brings a demonstrated sense of urgency and understands the value of providing amazing customer service. This candidate will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR programs and HR business partners. He (she) thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves and get the job done
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years recruiting or sourcing experience working in a high tech high volume, high hiring bar environment
- Proven ability to thrive in a high tech, fast-paced, high volume hiring environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate and bring continuous improvement ideas to the team.
- Demonstrated experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive research.
- Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, contributing to the organization's growth.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Advanced degree
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top