Come and be part of the AWS Supply Chain team and build systems that enable AWS manage their supply chain, the backbone that allows us to rapidly grow and lead in the Cloud Computing space. You'll have a direct and immediate impact on the hundreds of thousands developers and businesses around the world who use AWS every day.
Do you love building applications that leverage Human Centered Design and reactive User Interface development? Do you enjoy developing a common design language for a large organization that can be effectively used across multiple teams? Do you enjoy simplifying the lives of your users by enabling them to consume the right information and make the right supply chain decisions for businesses without being overwhelmed with unnecessary data?
Frontend engineers at Amazon partner with the customers, stakeholders, product managers and UX designers to define and execute the product goals. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You're a thought leader, but you don't just know how to solve the problem, you prove it by building the solution, have a high bar for code quality and passion for design and coding best practices.
You will make the most out of the modern tools and be part of an engineering team that is focused on building enterprise applications at scale.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of software development experience
• 4+ years experience in building web applications with frameworks.
• Experience building shared component libraries used in large scale production websites
• A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and applications
• Experience with ReactJS, Webpack, TypeScript, and GraphQL
• Experience with web security and internationalization
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience in communicating with stakeholders, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
• Working knowledge of distributed systems and a willingness to jump in and learn what is happening in the back-end code.
• Experience with QA and user testing
• Can decompose a problem into clear system, API, and UX design actions.
• Passion for operational excellence
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us