Sr Front End Engineer
- New York, NY
Does the challenge of advancing one of the world's most scalable, reliable, and secure e-commerce platforms that drives billions of dollars in revenue excite you? Have you ever wanted to work on problems that will make a lasting impact, solving key problems that impact the experience of millions of Amazon customers? If you are passionate about solving complex problems, in a challenging environment, we would love to talk with you.
The T1 Seller Development (T1SD) organization owns the charter to drive WW seller growth on Amazon. Our products are strategically important to the long term growth of Amazon's consumer businesses, and our organization's initiatives are highly visible to Amazon's executive leadership. We will accomplish the ambitious growth goal through building innovative and scalable technical products and platform.
We are looking for high caliber and tested Front End Engineers to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services. This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed UX systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
• 5+ years of professional front end development.
• Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Thyme Leaf, jQuery, et cetera.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
• Exposure to Front-end libraries/framework - React, Angular.
• Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device.
• Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
• Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets.
Back to top