Sr Financial Analyst, JP Seller Services
- New York, NY
The Japan (JP) Seller Services Finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the JP Marketplace business. This is an opportunity to be part of Amazon's international growth story, by shaping the opportunity for third party sellers (from both domestic and out of country) to sell on JP Marketplace. JP Marketplace is one of the company's fastest growing businesses. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with the JP Seller Services Leadership team, supporting and controlling the plans to grow the business, manage the P/L, drive cost improvements and execute key initiatives / projects. The role will also collaborate with our international and cross-functional partner teams such as operations, retail and HR. Key deliverables include HC and OPEX planning and controlling, productivity tracking, and providing and supporting financial plans for business projects.
• Dive deep into our business operations and HC/OPEX to identify opportunities for cost out and implement and control improvements
• Own and deliver financial analysis creating quantitative and actionable insights
• Collaboratively work with finance and business teams to drive value by identifying challenges and working together to solve problems which arise in the business
• Prepare and present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management
• Establish strong relationships with the International Seller Services Finance team and the JP Seller Services Business team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Math, Economics, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
• 5+ years of relevant experience (i.e. finance analyst in an organization with world class processes / experience in consulting or financial institution)
• Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Proven leadership achieving effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
• Experience in setting up business cases and driving financial conclusions, strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Superior attention to detail and have the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, though never losing the big picture out of sight
• Fluent in Japanese and Business Level English
• Strong MS Office skills and advanced proficiency in Excel .
• Ability to communicate results to both finance and business managers in a credible and influential manner.
• Ability to maintain a superior level of attention to detail.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to understand financial issues in an environment of rapid growth.
• Ability to own and independently drive projects in ambiguous set-ups with little guidance.
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
Back to top