Sr. Financial Analyst - Device Business Development
Seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Amazon Devices deals business (BizDev). This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon in a role that directly supports business development tech strategy on the devices team.
You will be joining a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, where finance has the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives/scenarios.
A successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have an ability to effectively manage the financial responsibilities of complex third part agreements.
This candidate will have strong business judgment, willingness to have backbone, and a proven ability to take effective, independent action to improve the business' overall performance.
This role will include working closely with senior leadership to provide strategic guidance and deal support in this rapidly evolving space. The job will have an emphasis on forecasting, analyzing current performance and conducting prospective economic analysis of a range of third party deals.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- A minimum of at least 5 years of financial analysis experience
- MBA,or related graduate degree and/or CPA/CFA
- Advanced Excel and database skills
- Background in SQL
- Experience in developing financial reports and scalable processes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong financial modeling skills
- A quantitative thinker able to use numbers to communicate and validate critical concepts as well as able to extract insight from data
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Team player with a positive attitude
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top