Sr. Financial Analyst - Corp Biz Dev
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Corporate Business Development is seeking an innovative, high business judgement, analytical and strategic finance leader, who is passionate about Amazon growth. This is a unique opportunity to join a centralized corporate team working on commerce, marketing, content, and technology components across a broad spectrum of businesses. The role requires concurrently supporting multiple initiatives and focusing primarily on online advertising and digital media businesses.
This business-partnering role supports some of Amazon's most complex and high-impact commercial partnerships and strategic alliances. You will need to work collaboratively with internal finance teams to understand their business priorities and economics. In addition, you will develop extensive research and analysis of industries, potential partners, and competitors and communicate findings and recommendations to senior management.
We dive deep and provide thoughtful financial analysis, but are adaptable and action-oriented, focused on quickly gaining enough context to enable informed decision-making. The ideal candidate enjoys solving complex problems, dealing with ambiguity, and working effectively with cross-functional teams. The candidate also thrives in fast-paced settings that are constantly evolving. Proving you are a strong finance leader is a critical part of this job. Corporate Business Development is a small, tight-knit team who values strong-analytical individuals who think creatively, deeply understand the space and proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Amazon's businesses.
• Minimum 5 years of finance experience, or master's degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in online advertising, digital media, or related industries
• Experience in equity research, corporate development, strategy consulting or investment banking highly preferred
• Experience evaluating new businesses and markets for entry
• Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
• Business analysis experience related to large commercial business deals
• Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment
• Passion for big challenges and a good sense of humor
• Capital IQ / PitchBook proficiency
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top