Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS WW Marketing Finance
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of AWS Marketing Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon. This role will support the WW AWS Marketing organization to help drive growth of AWS business by providing analytical insights to business and finance leaders, driving core financial and business processes and goal setting, and development of investment frameworks.
• Develop and execute on vision to measure marketing programs on P&L in short and long term
• Develop relationships with business teams, implement new processes and drive continuous improvement
• Develop and implement AWS wide programs
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing senior business leaders and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
BA/BS degree in business, finance or a related field and a minimum 5+ years of finance experience, OR master's degree and 3+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Solid business judgment and analytical skills
• Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
• High capacity to prioritize workload and achieve effective results within tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing, and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
• Experience driving large-scale process improvements and automated solutions
Back to top