Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS Sales Services and Marketing
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member in our AWS Public Sector sales group. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon.
The AWS Public Sector team is paving the way for innovation and supporting world-changing projects in government, education and nonprofit organizations. We are looking for a smart and creative individual to deliver budget controllership, the annual operating plan, regular forecast process, month-end-close reporting and variance analysis, and analytical support for senior management.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Build out and enhance P&L models for Public Sector, develop business insights and KPI dashboards, and lead ad hoc analyses
• Lead short- and long-term financial planning;
• Build financial models for new business concepts; and
• Present financial summary and business insights to senior management
This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling background, business partnership experience, advanced Excel abilities, Redshift/SQL knowledge a plus, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and project management skills
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 5 years of finance experience, OR master's degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional business judgement capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
• Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Tableau, SQL, or other big data reporting software
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
• Strong Excel skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top