Sr. Financial Analyst - Amazon Fresh
Amazon seeks a high performing Sr. Financial Analyst to join the Amazon Fresh Finance team based in Seattle. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. Amazon Fresh is a grocery delivery service currently serving the greater Seattle, New York, Southern California and Northern California Areas.
In combination with other responsibilities, the Senior Financial Analyst will support the forecasting efforts for Amazon Fresh working closely with our Marketing team to drive improved customer membership performance. This position will also involve a significant amount of ad-hoc analysis focused on improving customer penetration, engagement and retention through Marketing activities.
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc project analyses, and financial modeling using a broad range of tools including Excel
- Drive the core financial processes for the category including Annual Operating Plan, 3 year Strategic Plan and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews
- Complete complex business modeling and analysis to drive revenue growth, identify operating improvements, deep dive on cost structures and analyze business opportunities/investments
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management
- Work with accounting team to complete the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant finance experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management
- MBA preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top