Sr. Financial Analyst - Amazon Fresh
Amazon seeks a high performing Senior Financial Analyst to join the Amazon Fresh Finance team based in Seattle. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. Amazon Fresh is a grocery delivery service currently serving the greater Seattle, New York, Southern California and Northern California Areas.
In combination with other responsibilities, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the FP&A Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be organized, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the FP&A process of a high-growth business.
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc project analyses, and financial modeling
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting various metrics for financial risks and opportunities
- Develop ad-hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
- Work with accounting team to drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
- 3+ years progressive Financial Analysis experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management
- MBA preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top