Sr. Financial Analyst - Alexa Finance
- Seattle, WA
Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to help build an Alexa Finance team focused driving Engagement. This is an exciting opportunity to join at an early stage one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and deliver results. Job responsibilities include:
• Establishing controls and maintaining operating and business metrics
• Partnering across vertical teams to ensure high-quality reporting and analysis of business trends
• Partnering with economics team to understand and report the value of Alexa engagement
• Leading short and long-term financial planning
• Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
The successful candidate will have proven experience in past roles influencing decision making and supporting business owners in rapidly evolving environments. This role is ambiguous -- it requires a self starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and an ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• 5+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
• Proven ability to act like an owner
• Proven ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
• Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
• Proven ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience supporting early stage businesses
• Advanced use of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top