Sr. Financial Analyst
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Amazon Global Selling is building new and innovative tools to allow our worldwide network of sellers to connect with customers around the globe. The high-performing business is expanding, and requires strong finance leadership to drive the right investments in this exciting space. The XYZ (FM, SFA) will partner with the operations team to identify and drive cost out initiatives for a global business operating in 185 countries. This business is growing at astronomical scale and is driving topline accelerate for Amazon marketplaces around the world.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Foundation in accounting principles, financial planning, and analysis
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- 2+ years' experience managing a program and/or people
- CPA/CMA/MBA preferred
- Experience leading operations or business finance teams
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of global trade rules and cross-border fulfillment a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top