Sr. Finance Manager, AWS Sales, Marketing and Support
- Bengaluru, India
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Finance Manager to be key member in our AWS Sales, Marketing, and Support Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon. As a Senior Finance Manager, you will work side by side with sales and finance leaders to develop business strategies, financial models and analytical insights. You will be responsible to evaluate customer growth trend, drive productivity measurements, and identify paths to improve the overall resource planning and forecasting process. In addition, you will participate in developing best in class finance practice across entire AWS organization. Primary responsibilities include:
• Lead short and long-term financial planning;
• Develop productivity measurement for sales organization;
• Provide strategic support to key business initiatives and investment;
• Coordinate revenue planning process with Sales, Marketing and Supporting teams.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a finance leader with long term vision, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has close interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, this role requires strong business sense and capability to independently drive business partnership.
• 12+ years' of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• BA/BS degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field
• An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Proven skills to earn trust from business partnership and drive cross-organization changes.
• Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
• Passion for diving into the details of productivity metrics and cost measurement including ROI and customer lifetime value analysis
• Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams and drive employee career development
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top