The Senior Finance Business Partner is a member of a recently established and rapidly growing worldwide procurement finance team that supports Amazon's Global Procurement Organization. Being part of a new and growing team means that you will be able to design key processes from scratch. This position has predominantly a European scope, yet you will be contributing to and piloting high visibility projects with a global impact.
Come join us to shape and implement future-proof procurement through pioneering industry leading procurement tools and practices. You will be partnering with highly motivated and talented procurement, finance, business and technology experts to shape the future of our world-class global procurement organization.
We offer plenty of learning opportunities and challenges to enable personal and professional growth, a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing, and a diverse team where you are highly valued for your own experience and insights.
Job responsibilities include:
The Senior Finance Business Partner will have the following responsibilities:
• Design and implement key processes from scratch
• Help shaping future-proof procurement tools and practices
• Partner with highly motivated and talented colleagues from various organization up to Director level
• Pioneering industry leading procurement tools and practices
• Share knowledge, coach and develop other team members
What's in it for you:
• Work in a worldwide team with a worldwide scope
• Learn and grow through challenging assignments to prepare for the next step in your career
• Visibility to senior leaders
• Being able to shape the future of procurement and contribute to the success of Amazon
• Learn from and work with talented and highly motivated colleagues
• Opportunities for personal development and international mobility
• Flexible work environment
• Bachelors Degree from a Finance/Business/Economics or Analytical field
• Proficient in Excel
• MBA or other advanced degree
• SQL, PowerBI or any large-scale data mining and reporting tools (or willingness to learn)