Sr. Finance Analyst
Amazon seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to be a key member of Cross Channel Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most creative and fastest growing areas within Amazon.com.
This position will be support initiatives improving non-prime customer experience. This role requires a self-starter with strong business modeling skills, a keen attention to detail and good track record of influencing business partners. This role has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit excellent judgment
- Hire and develop great people
- Have relentlessly high standards
- Think strategically, and stay on top of tactical execution
- Expect and require innovation of your team
- Think big and have strong convictions
- Are results-oriented
- Have the ability to inspire passion in others
- Leading ad hoc financial analysis and business case development to support all major financial decisions
- Leading the planning and analysis including monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reviews
- Driving the business to develop challenging goals, business plans and financial plans and then help the business achieve these results
- Controllership of the business
- Leading the team in preparation of financial metrics and financial reporting
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- 4+ years of relevant Finance experience, with demonstrated ability to perform ad-hoc analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making
- Ability to manage large, complex datasets and identify key insights
- Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Master's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL (Oracle/Redshift) and Tableau
- Comfort with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
- Ability to lead teams in a cross-functional setting
- Highly innovative and flexible; ability to work with autonomy
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top