Sr Engagement Manager EU Devices
- United States
Are you obsessed with helping customers find the entertainment they love? Do you thrive in building something from scratch only to watch it grow and impact the millions of customers who use your product on a daily basis? Amazon is a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. We're a company of pioneers. For today's pioneers, that's exactly why there's no place on Earth they'd rather be than Amazon.
The Amazon Fire Tablet team is looking for a seasoned professional who will define and own lifecycle marketing and execution. This role will be responsible for defining customer engagement programs, messaging strategies, managing A/B testing, and working with advanced analytics and data science teams to drive device usage and retention. You should thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch. You should love marketing but be biased towards building programs based on analytics; you are innovative, creative and excited about implementing Engagement initiatives for Fire Tablet Devices.
• Lead lifecycle marketing strategies for Fire Tablets; inclusive of early onboarding, sustained usage, churn and win-back programs that deliver downstream impact across the entire Fire Tablet and Amazon ecosystem
• Measure performance, report outcomes; and improve upon campaigns
• Invent new methods to personalize communications with customers across email, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, social, and other channels
• Partner with product managers to develop automated tools and marketing programs by customer and lifecycle cohorts to improve personalization, messaging strategies and offers (on and off device)
• Manage scheduling and implementation of on device marketing campaigns, conducting analyses of relevant KPIs to generate insights and suggest improvements
• Own full-year usage and engagement targets for EU Fire Tablets; track progress and action plan to achieve goals in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews held with Amazon Device leadership
• Develop campaigns to test and learn about customer behaviour on device; share best practices across categories and regions
• Relevant work experience in e-commerce, lifecycle marketing or customer engagement. Bachelor's degree is required
• A demonstrated history of success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations, data-driven approach to problem solving
• Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Inspiring role model with excellent communication skills (written and oral); ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon.
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision
• Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
• A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
• Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to detailed data interpretation
• Track record of delivering results in a collaborative work environment
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Good knowledge of the key trends in the entertainment industry in the UK and/or Germany.
• Proficiency in German will be a plus.
Back to top