Sr. Embedded Software Dev Engineer - Security & Privacy
- Madrid, Spain
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Senior Software Engineer - You will be responsible for designing our and privacy protocols and frameworks from the ground up. You will be expected to work at all levels of the stack from the kernel to the application layer. Members of this team tend to have a high degree of fluency in more than one language and work with an unwavering focus on performance, fluidity and the overall customer experience.
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
• Experience in engineering, device platform , authentication and protocols, cryptography, or application security
• Experience in TEE (Trusted Execution Environment) software development
• Good understanding of symmetric and asymmetric data encryption, X.509 and certificate signing
• Experience in DRM stacks such as PlayReady and WideVine
• Experience in application threat modeling, risk identification, vulnerability testing, and auditing
• Knowledge of network, security and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, HTTPS, OAuth, JWT)
• Knowledge of service-oriented architectures and web services security
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top