Sr Ecommerce Partner Manager
- New York, NY
Are you a self-starter with a passion for ecommerce and advertising? Are you interested in shaping the way the biggest agencies and brands work with Amazon Advertising?
As an Ecommerce Partner Manager (EPM), you will be part of the Sponsored Ad/Ecommerce Partner Manager team helping to shape and lead our Ecommerce Acceleration Program for agencies. This is a new service offering providing a suite of services designed to help Amazon's most strategic agency and consultancy partners accelerate their strategies and services that link in to Amazons Advertising and their retail businesses. You will work across Big6 agencies and help them promote top brands on Amazon, acting as the main point of contact for their ecommerce specialist teams.
Your priority will be to help the agencies deepen their ecommerce knowledge, develop new processes and tools that grow their investment with Amazon while improving their clients advertising and sales performance. You will do this while cultivating deep relationships and driving transformation change across agencies.
Key responsibilities as an EPM are:
• Own the relationship end-to-end with large agency ecommerce specialists from Executives to Planners
• Accomplished speaker comfortable to presenting in both large conference forums and board room settings
• Ability to build and craft narratives surrounding ecommerce to address a broad audience of stakeholders
• Ability to develop and execute a customer-led strategy for growth while collaborating closely with AA leadership
• Lead education and enablement of ecommerce functions, build and manage a detailed engagement strategy
• Partner internally with key retail functions to understand and translate brands retail goals back to agencies
• Define joint business plans and assist in delivering impact for the Agencies you support directly
• Regularly audit metrics to continually drive quality of the EAP experience and deliver targets
• Contribute to continuous enhancement and innovation within the EAP across US and EU
In addition, you will contribute to improving the efficiency of the program itself. The right candidate will build and scale for this service and drive deeper cross-functional collaboration between Advertising Sales, Product and analytics teams and relevant retail teams.
• Experience managing teams
• 5+ years of sales experience
• 7-10 years of digital advertising experience
• Business development experience working with media agencies and large advertisers
• Knowledge of the digital and search landscape
• Proven track record of delivering results and generating transformational growth
• Analytical abilities and confidence in the use of date
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 7 to 10 years selling cost-per-click advertising (search engine marketing) and/or Programmatic Display
• Experience working in eCommerce
• Experience in managing projects in partnership with internal teams to completion
• Existing relationships with CPG Marketing decision makers
• SEM program certification(s)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top