Sr Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, Amazon Pay
Global Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, Amazon Payments
From 1-click to Prime, Amazon has continuously innovated on behalf of our customers to make Amazon the most personalized, trusted, and convenient shopping experience on the web. We are now extending that same trust, convenience and security to shopping experiences off-Amazon allowing our customers to login and checkout on third party websites, apps, and other connected devices using the information already stored in their Amazon account.
The Sr Digital Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for defining the analytics strategy and working with qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights and actionable recommendations. This role will own conversion optimization of the Amazon Pay websites as well as the suite of tracking and reporting tools required to conduct analyses to help inform digital strategies and optimize integrated marketing programs and campaigns. It will proactively provide insights to the marketing team and other business units.
Successful candidates will be equal parts technologist, analyst, and marketer and able to deliver on a global scale. They will pose the right research questions, know where to extract the data to help answer those questions and drive projects successfully from beginning to end. They have the ability to anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate project risks, quantify tradeoffs, and balance competing and conflicting demands. This position is global in scope and a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing Amazon business.
Primary Responsibilities include
- Define and run A/B split testing and multivariate testing of experiences to deliver conversion improvements across websites and digital marketing campaigns
- Define conversion funnels that support a variety of marketing campaigns
- Utilize "voice of the customer"-feedback and on-site analytics to inform digital and website strategy
- Work with internal teams to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and metrics of online marketing campaigns
- Select new analytics tools and drive their implementation, if required
- Establish relevant KPIs and define key data requirements to support digital programs globally
- Support tracking and optimization of marketing automation initiatives
- Create models to predict customer behaviour and performance of marketing initiatives
- Audit and recommend improvements to existing analysis procedures and methods
- Develop reports and presentations for management, other business units and the marketing team
- Develop and cultivate relationships with other stakeholders, including digital marketing, web development and product teams
- BA/BS required
- 3-5 years of experience in website optimization and performance reporting
- 2 years Program management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work backward from customer pain points and a relentless focus on solving them
- Very high attention to detail
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated individual
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about marketing analytics and reporting
- Experience working on multi-national and cross-functional teams
- Passion for ecommerce and/or digital marketing and a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top