Sr. Digital Copywriter
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Halo is a new health and wellness membership that believes in improvement through discovery. We harness machine learning and computer vision to continually invent products and services that will help our members discover new ways to improve their long-term health, every day. Our mission is no less than to discover a healthier future for the human race. Join us!
The Amazon Halo team is looking for a talented senior copywriter to lead, concept, and execute breakthrough digital and social creative. While this role will largely focus on digital, social, and experimental media, you will also contribute and collaborate across the broader range of marketing, advertising, and brand-building channels.
Halo has a highly collaborative, start-up culture. To be successful you need to be flexible, entrepreneurial, and insatiably curious. You seek to be a true owner and drive relentlessly to raise the creative bar. You're eager and willing to collaborate with product managers, program managers, software developers, partners, and other members of the Halo creative team to develop work that is customer-centric and strategy-led.
While the ideal candidate should demonstrate a breadth of digital experience in their portfolio, you will also be expected to bring a strong point of view on design and strategy. You're willing to roll up your sleeves and be a maker when things need to be scrappy. You can work fast, can handle several projects, and are able to quickly discern the needs of a brand. You know how to present ideas professionally, and with a passion that delivers through the strategic and creative lens. You are a problem solver for whom the motto "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History" resonates.
Above all else, candidates must be collaborative, empathetic and inspired by the opportunity to craft great work that helps build a purpose-driven, world-class brand.
• 8+ years copywriting/communications experience at advertising agencies and/or in-house creative departments
• An exceptional creative portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of digital, social and 'on-the-horizon' mediums
• Portfolio work that also demonstrates your writing and conceptual thinking skillset across all media channels.
• Bachelor's degree
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to think both strategically and creatively
• An entrepreneurial spirit that is energetic, positive and resourceful
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent writing as well as design sensibilities
• Tenacious self-starter with a passion for effective communications
• Able to own and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong desire to mentor both in and out of the creative department
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top