Sr. Demand Generation Manager, AWS Acquisition
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon.com. We provide developers and their organizations with web service building blocks that allow them to innovate faster and to operate their software more efficiently and effectively. These building blocks include on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, databases, serverless computing, artificial intelligence and more.
The AWS Marketing team is focused on improving our customer acquisition efforts by driving high quality traffic to the site, converting the traffic and nurturing prospects on their journey.
We're seeking a senior marketing leader with strong digital marketing, go-to-market, and demand generation skills.
- Setting our paid media and SEO strategy
- Driving quality traffic to the website through paid media campaigns and SEO efforts
- Managing programs that capture prospective customer's contact information and nurture them through automated journey marketing
- Working with field marketing to deploy digital activities globally
- Developing and scaling new channels and campaigns
Deep analytical and data-driven problem solving skills, strategic vision, and strong judgment are required.
You should have a positive attitude and strong work ethic; you will work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly.
- Minimum of 7 years digital marketing experience
- Proven ability to set and execute paid media and traffic strategies that deliver
- Proven ability to scale programs
- Proven ability to deliver while working across teams
- Exceptional judgement, decisiveness, and able to move quickly
- Proven ability to produce optimizations that deliver
- MBA preferred
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent), engineering, or professional work experience as a software engineer is a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top