Sr. Customer Solutions Manager - Media, Shanghai
- Boston, MA
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will have the opportunity to work closely with BD, solutions architecture, software development and service teams and customers. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all stakeholders to scope work, identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to customers. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business value. You will evangelize on behalf of AWS and influence customers at an executive level to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
At AWS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, strong technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence your team's decisions and help us drive secure and robust customer solutions. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
1. Technical - it is not a deeply technical role:
- Understanding in cloud platform, achieving the SA associate should be ok;
- Know-how on how to solve customers' problems.
2. Customer Engagement:
- Work with SA and BD manager to know the services we deliver to the customers;
- Understand customer individual process;
- Know the particular region of the services that customer really focus on;
- Before understand the road map, CSM needs to listen to customer goals, support these goals, making regular calls to talk about the program (any issues, any resources to bring) make the account plans and track them and achieve a successful deployment.
3. Program Management:
- Understanding Customer Success Metrix ( cross charge of resources, landing stage, security and compliance), need to consider the success deployment, for instance: understanding all prospect of the cloud project and cloud adoption;
- Account plan and track them. With whom by when we will track and make it happen, step by step.
- Has strong coordination skills in cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects ( if the project last, drive the activities, and work with BD and legal [POC, migration, training] to make sure we could successfully deliver)
• 7+ years leading complex, large scale, Smart Device/IT/technical/engineering program/IOT
• 5+ years in a client facing role
• Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math ("STEM" majors) or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
• Experience working with current web technologies (especially Cloud)
• Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
• Demonstrated organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• PMP, PgMP, SAFe, or SCRUM/Agile certified
• Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services
• Strong listening skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Deep understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery
• Demonstrated leadership through influence
• Prior experience working with or managing large technical programs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top